Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Blogging: Gotta love 79 ideas

Hello everyone! Hope you had the best Christmas ever! All by best wishes to your families and friends. I had a really good time - but I thing I gained 2 pounds from all this eating!
As I sat in front of my computer today - after lots of eating, shopping and sleeping, I came across some great ideas in 79 ideas. This blog is really interesting and I absolutely love their style - it's swedish meets vintage with a touch of bucolic. Some of their ideas can be met below. For more visit 79ideas.org.

Vera xx

Christmas lights all year around 
A touch of turquoise 
Ladder as a decorative object

Christmas tree made out of photos
Cooking memories 
Vintage herbing 
Love this cosy corner 
Summer time 
Family dinner

Love the lighting 
White rustic

The power of simplicity

Romance 
A loft fuul of dreams 
A touch of colour

Welcoming

Get the fire going

Dining table with teal chairs in white background