Friday, November 9, 2012

My Deco: Decorating with blue and white

I love the combination of White and Blue. It reminds me of my country and the greek islands. 
Depending on how you use it, blue and white combination can be from ethnic to chic. Ideally I would decorate my summer house (IF I had one lol)! These photos from House to Home are the perfect example of how they can be used to bring summertime in your home!

Sitting here while reading a book

How original - Love the table lamp

China love

Perfect summer house dining room

City chic

Inspiration at its best

Blue walls? How chic

Ethnic tiles for a perfect kitchen

To give you an overall feeling of what I have in mind, try combining the images above with the images below - taken from greek islands! Is that Heaven or what?

Decoarchitecture
Honeysucklelife

Vera xx


More decoration ideas @ my blog I fell in love with mr. Design and my Facebook pages Appetite for creation and I fell in love with mr. Design