Friday, July 20, 2012

My Deco: Vintage decorating

Ok, you have figured it out by now that I am a huge fan of Vintage decorating. Give me everything vintage, country and province and you got me! So, I absolutely loved these ideas from housetohome.co.uk.
Enjoy!


Vera xx


Relax in this country inspired bathroom - notice the amazing wallpaper!

Bird cages are a must when you're looking for vintage style.

Teal and beige - the colours that bring out a vintage mood. Old objects like a typewritter always give something extra.

What a better way to keep your jewellery. Practical and decorative at the same time!

Vintage collander (found it in IKEA)

Mirrors at the staircase? Give more space and make it more interesting!

Turqoise jems hanging from tha chandellier

Old objects again (radio), homemade art on the wall and floral patterns. Recipe for vintage bedroom.